The online payment facility is available to our customers. Please read the instructions listed below in order to make the payment:
- 1: Connects you to the Disclaimer Clause page of the 'State Bank Collect Payment Portal'. Please select the 'Check box' and click on 'Proceed'
- Select State of Corporate / Institution * as Maharashtra. Type of Corporate / Institution * as Govt Department and Click on ‘GO’
- Govt Department Name * as BRIT and Click on Submit
- 2: Select the payment category as appropriate viz. 'Advance Payment' or 'Settlement against Supply'
- 3: Fill the relevant information regarding the payment, note that fields marked with * are mandatory. After completion of the details, enter the generated 'captcha' and click 'Submit'. This will lead you to the payment options.
- 4: In the Payment Gateway select 'Card Payment' or 'Net Banking' or 'Other Payment Modes'. The ‘Other Payment Mode’ can be used to generate a challan for Cash / DD (SBI) / Cheque (SBI) payments at any branch of State Bank of India. The card/net banking payment modes will proceed in the usual way. The bank charges for each mode of payment are mentioned therein.