PhD and MSc Thesis
Doctor of Philosophy (PhD.) Thesis
- N. Jyotsna (1989) Studies on the labelling of some biomolecules .
- M.K. Das (1990). Studies on nuclear data relevant to the cyclotron production of radionuclides of medical interest
- Jyoti M. Shetye (1992). Studies on the enzyme labelled compounds for the development of enzyme immunoassay
- Amita A. Bhelose (1995). Studies on radiolabelling of immunoglobulin G (lgG) for in-vivo applications
- Sangeeta H. Joshi (1997) Studies on the use of Staphylococcal Protein A in Immunoassays.
- R. Vanaja (1999). Preparation and evaluation of a few compounds of 99m Tc of biomedical interest.
- D. Padmanabhan Iyer (1999). Synthetic approaches to some semiochemicals.
- Vijay B. Kadwad. Development of magnetizable immunosorbents for radioanalytical estimation and separation of hormones.
- Saraswathy Padmanabhan. Studies on the separation and evaluation of Technetium-99m : Applicability to 99Mo- 99mTc generator for medical use.
- Prakash M. Pandey. Studies on the formulation, separation and evaluation of 99mTc compounds - Applicability for 99mTc radiopharmaceuticals and hospital radiopharmacy.
- S.K. Sarkar (2004). Studies on the preparation and evaluation of novel delivery system for 99mTc based on ion exchanger column in tandem.
- Tarveen Kaur Karir (2005). Studies on the development of solid phase immunoassays for haptens.
- Shubhangi Mirapurkar (2006). Studies on raising monoclonal antibodies and their use in immunoassay.
- Anupam Mathur (2011). Design and evaluation of novel diagnostic radiopharmaceuticals based on 99mTc-Nitrido ([99mTc=N]2+) core.
- Chanda Arjun (2018). Development of novel radiolabelled agents for The diagnosis of microbial infections.
Master of Science (M.Sc.) By Research
- Shubhangi Mirapurkar nee Rekha Lokhande (1989) . Investigations of immunological methods of hormone analysis
- D.K. Ranganatha (1998). Studies on evaluation of radiochemical purity of radiopharmaceuticals used in the hospital pharmacy
- Nandini P. Joshi (1998). Radiochemical analysis of the purity and stability of 99mTc phosphates and phosphonates. (1998)
- Rani Gnanasekar (1999). Development of T3 uptake test using anti-T3 antibody.
- Shalaka N. Paradkar. Application of monoclonal antibodies for development of human follicle stimulating hormone (FSH) assay based on solid phase separation technique.
- Jayula S. Sarnaik. Radiolabelling of proteins with 99mTc for possible inflammation imaging.
- P.S. Balasubramanian. Fabrication of radiation sources including substrate preparation for use in industry and nuclear medicine.