Publications from Radiopharmaceuticals Programme Unit, BRIT in various TECDOCs and TRSs published from IAEA.
1. Synthesis of bulk reagents and production and evaluation of Tc-99m radiopharmaceuticals and kits, N. Ramamoorthy, S. Chattopadhyay, S.S. Sachdev, R. Vanaja, P.M. Pandey, D.K. Ranaganatha, S.V. Raghavan, Ramji Lal in "99mTc Radiopharmaceuticals for Brain, Heart and Kidney Imaging", IAEA-TECDOC-805, IAEA, Vienna (1995) p.18-21.
2. Procedures for production of 99mTc generators based on 99Mo conversion to zirconium molybdate, D.V.S. Narasimhan, P. Saraswathy, L.N. Singh, R.R. Patel, S.K. Sarkar, in "Alternative Technologies for 99mTc Generators" IAEA-TECDOC-852 (1995) p. 23-28.
3. Procedures for production of 99mTc generators based on neutron activation of titanium molybdate. D.V.S. Narasimhan, P. Saraswathy, L.N. Singh, R.R. Patel, S.K. Sarkar in "Alternative Technologies for 99mTc Generators" IAEA-TECDOC-852, (1995) p. 33-34.
4. Evaluation of some magnetizable immunoadsorbents in RIA and IRMA of hormones. N. Jyotsna, V. Kadwad, N. Sivaprasad, V. Nirmala, N.Pal, Yojana Singh, T.K. Karir, Vrinda C, Shalaka N. Paradkar, "Antibodies Immpobilized on Magnetic Particles for Radioimmunoassays and Immunoradiometric Assay of Hormones IAEA-TECDOC 914 (1996) p. 69-77.
5. Studies on the preparation and evaluation of colloidal chromic phosphate -32P for possible therapeutic applications of radiopharmaceuticals. G. Prabhakar, K.S. Mehra, N. Ramamoorthy in "Therapeutic Applications of Radiopharmaceuticals " IAEA-TECDOC 1228 (2001) p. 125-132.
6. Prospects and developments of radiation technologies in developing countries. K.S.S. Sarma in "Emerging Applications of Radiation Processing" IAEA-TECDOC 1386 (2004) p. 14-20.
7. Development of a family of low, medium and high energy beam accelerators. K.S.S. Sarma in "Emerging Applications of Radiation Processing" IAEA-TECDOC 1386 (2004) p. 73-77.
8. Preparation and evaluation of 99mTc labelled radiopharmaceuticals and formulations of kits for 99mTc for imaging infection/inflammation. Amita Bhelose, J.S. Sarnaik, A.Raju, K.S. Mehra, Y. Singh, P. Kumar, A. Chanda, D.K. Ranganatha, S.H. Joshi, N. Ramamoorthy in "Development of Kits for 99mTc Radiopharmaceuticals for Infection Imaging" IAEA-TECDOC 1414 (2004) p. 31-40.
9. Development of radioimmunoassay for estimation of of progesterone in bovine serum. G. Samuel, T. Karir, K. Kothari, S. Joshi, N. Sivaparasad, M. Venkatesh in "Development of Radioimmunoassay Kits for Non-Clinical Applications" IAEA-TECDOC 1498 (2006) p. 49-65.
10. Development of solid phase assay system for aflatoxin. A. Korde, R. Krishnamohan, S. Banerjee, H.D. Sarma, A.K. Sharma, G. Samuel in "Development of Radioimmunoassay Kits for Non-Clinical Applications" IAEA-TECDOC 1498 (2006) p. 101-108.
11. Development of 90Sr/90Y generator technologies and its evaluation for use in preparation of radiopharmaceuticals. . M. Venkatesh, A. Dash, U Pandey, P.S. Dhami, R. Chakravarty in "Therapeutic Radionuclide Generators: 90Sr/90Y and 188W/188Re Generators. IAEA-TRS-470 (2009) p. 65-72.
12. Development of 188W/188Re generator. M. Venkatesh, S.K. Sarkar, R. Chakravarty, G. Arjun, A. Dash, P. Sarasawti (Saraswathy) in "Therapeutic Radionuclide Generators: 90Sr/90Y and 188W/188Re Generators. IAEA-TRS-470 (2009) p. 125-131.
13. Studies on the development of 99mTc labelled serotonic receptor avid molecules. N. Sivaprasad, R. Geetha, A.S. Ghodke, S.S. Sachdev, P. Kumar, N.M. Parkar, C. Arjun, G. Shanmugham, D.K. Ranganatha in "Development of 99mTc Agents for Imaging Central Nervous System Receptors" IAEA -TRS-426 (1999 ?) p. 137-147.
14. Technetium-99m labelling molecules for hypoxia imaging. M.B. Mallia, S. Banerjee and M. Venkatesh in "Technetium-99m Radiopharmaceuticals - Status and Trends" IAEA-RRS 1 (2009) p. 295-316.